Monday, October 25, 2010

Singles...this IS Your Season!












A Word of Prophecy for Singles!


Do not regret the season that you are in at this time of your life. You are not left out, you are not forgotten, but quite the contrary...you are part of a very unique Army that I have raised up in these times says the Lord! I have ordered and ordained the season in which you find yourself. There are those that are single and it is not of their own choosing, but know this, I am the redeemer of the days and I will not waste even one moment of your life and existence. These are not days of regret, but those of knowing me in the fullness of my power and anointing. What I am doing in you is done by virtue of your submission to my hand upon your life. Know this, I am working beyond that which you can know or understand in the natural - I am moving circumstances and situations on your behalf...do not stretch out your hand to steady the Ark. All that you have need of, I know of. Do not become impatient, but use this season of your life to allow me to both define and refine what I am doing in your life. Do not sit back in complacency and wait for a relational breakthrough, but press in to become everything that I have called you to be even when it doesn't seem to make sense. Be found faithful and be pure before me.

The one that I am drawing to you will be discovered as you know me in intimacy...do not attempt to open doors or go through doors that I have not set before you. Do not be tempted to become something that I have not called you to be in order to set yourself up. It is your faithfulness that will go before you and establish you in that which I have called you to do and become.

Do not get into fear, but stand steadfast in faith and give of yourself to serve my kingdom. This is the time for you, not to passively wait, but to avail yourself to the ministry opportunities that I will set before you. Lift up your head, open your eyes, prepare your heart, your emotions and your spirit. Your blessing has already been released and is on it's way, even now. Do not circumvent what I have ordained by becoming anxious and careless in your life. The days of your blessing have begun...it's a new season, a new blessing. Do not look at yourself as just single, but look at yourself as the servant of God, set aside for such a time as this!

4 comments:

Gary said...

Really good stuff Scott! I am not single yet so much of this resonated with me too. Many thanks for writing...and thnx for lunch too!

Just Gwen said...

LIKE!

Anonymous said...

LIKE LIKE LIKE!!

Anonymous said...

I so needed to hear this TODAY Pastor Reece. Thank you.