Saturday, September 26, 2009

Seeing through the eyes of faith!


"Do not look at the turmoil that surrounds you through the perspective of worldly eyes. There are two governing systems at work and thus two sources of informaton and two views.

Do you not kow that my covenant over you is one of peace? My covenant has never been and never will be based or predicated on the values or condition of the "other kingdom". Be very careful not to make my covenant relative to your personal experience or the experiences of others...though a thousand may fall at your right hand and ten thousand at your left, surely I will uphold you with my strong arm of righteousness.

The scepter that I hold in my hand is continually stretched out over my people. It is one of dominion and authority that breaks the dominance of the enemy - you WILL NOT be dominated! It is one of peace that overules the turmoil of the enemy's camp. It is one of prosperity that breaks the hand of poverty.

My Word is true and will not be shaken...do not put your trust in other kingdoms or their leaders. Everything that can be shaken, will be shaken, but my Word will stand the test of time as will those who stand on my Word.

Lift up your eyes, lift up your heads, press in to that which I have called you - this is the day of My kingdom - the lines are being drawn and the greatest season of the Body of Christ is now! Enter in, hear and know! Rise up in authority, faith and confidence - do not be moved by what you see or hear. Know me and be known of me, for I am the Lord your God who changes not!"

2 comments:

Ty said...

That is a Good Word! I never saw your blog until today. Prophesy man! Prophesy!

Gina of Hope said...

Thanx! You are loved!